We are OPEN for Outdoor Contactless Pickup and by Appointment for Browsing!
NEW Revised Open Hours:
Monday 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Friday 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- All returned materials are to be dropped off in the outdoor book drop and will be quarantined for 3 days (which is why they may still show up on your record as out until checked in).
During this stage, a limited amount of patrons will be allowed to enter the building and browse starting by appointment only.
- Appointments will be on the hour and half hour for 20 minutes only. To make an appointment click here to go to SignUpGenius or call (315)364-8074 or email email@example.com to set up a time. Only 6 people will be allowed in during each time slot.
- Upon arriving for their appointment patrons will be required to:
- wear face coverings over their mouth and nose and observe social distancing while in the library.
- use hand sanitizer when they enter the building and will be asked to minimize the touching of materials. There will be no lingering.
- answer “NO” to COVID-19 screening questions prior to entering the building.
- Entry to the building is through the Cherry Avenue door and Exit is by the front door (unless the ramp is needed by the patron). Staff will give instructions prior to browsing.
- Initially, there will be no library computer use by the public.
- All of the toys have been put away at this time. Parents are encouraged to leave their young children at home since they are expected to follow all of the guidelines that adults are required to and must be watched at all times.
- Children must be at least 10 to enter without an adult.
- Library programs will be held virtually at this time.
Outdoor Contactless Pickup will continue during this stage for patrons who are not comfortable entering the building at this time and/or prefer this option for pickup. Call 315-364-8074, firstname.lastname@example.org, or place your order online.
- Finger Lakes Library System has resumed delivery at this time, but is only delivering to us twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays. Please be aware that there will be extra waiting time for your items due to quarantining of items to keep us all safe. All out-of-system loans are discontinued until further notice.
- Please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com with additional questions.
Please see our Amended Patron Behavior Policy here.
For up to date information on COVID-19, please refer to the following websites that provide information on Coronavirus:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website
- Cayuga County Health Department website
- New York State Department of Health website
- World Health Organization website
- National Institute of Health website
- United States Department of State website
- Village of Aurora website