The Aurora Free Library will close to the public starting March 16th until further notice.
All programs and outreach services will be cancelled during this time as well. We take this action to help limit the spread of COVID-19 in conjunction with Cayuga County school
Do not worry about overdue items because, effective immediately, materials you currently have are not due until May 1, 2020.
We will use our website, Facebook page, patron emails, and signs at the Library and Post Office to communicate any updates in services.
Do not forget that you can access free digital services through our website: https://aurorafreelibrary.org/digital-downloads
Please take good care of yourselves and one another.
For up to date information on COVID-19, please refer to the following websites that provide information on Coronavirus:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website
- Cayuga County Health Department website
- New York State Department of Health website
- World Health Organization website
- National Institute of Health website
- United States Department of State website
- Village of Aurora website